This course is designed for people who would like to add a Group Coaching speciality to their practice. It will show you how to create aagroup coaching program and provide group coaching as an added service within a variety of situations and environments.
The Group Coaching Certification program runs over 4 weeks and includes 1 assessment and 2 hours of 1:1 coaching with Dr. Van Dyke. The program will cover the following modules:
- Course Orientation, Logistics – Team – Peer – Group Distinctions
- You as a Group Coach
- Group Coaching as a Methodology: What the Research Says
- Group Dynamics & Process in the Context of Group Coaching
- Group Facilitation and Group Coaching Practice
- Group Participant Selection
The Group Coaching Certification program is designed to instruct you in developing the skills, tools and resources to successfully build your Group Coaching practice.
Next course: 11/1 – 11/29, Thursdays 2-4pm CT
Ready to enroll? Just click here.