This course is designed for people who would like to add Group Coaching to their practice. It is designed to show ways to create and provide group coaching as an added professional service and in a multitude of applications, providing students with additional opportunities to develop multiple streams of coaching income.
The Group Coaching Certification program runs over 6 weeks and includes 1 assessment and 2 hours of 1:1 coaching with Dr. Van Dyke. The program will cover the following modules:
- Course Orientation, Logistics – Team – Peer – Group Distinctions
- You as a Group Coach
- Group Coaching as a Methodology: What the Research Says
- Group Dynamics & Process in the Context of Group Coaching
- Group Facilitation and Group Coaching Practice
- Group Participant Selection
The Group Coaching Certification program is focused on the process of helping you develop the skills, tools and resources to successfully build your Group Coaching practice.
Future course dates:
February 2nd – March 16th
April 14th – May 18th
Both morning and afternoon classes are available.
Ready to enroll? Just click here.